DMIT or Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test is a biometric analysis of the fingerprints through observation and comparison. This test has its base in genetics and neuroscience and can be highly effective in exploring ones true inherent capacities and brain power. The distribution of brain and learning capacity of a child or an individual can be well predicted through this test; and hence it allows growth of the child or adult in the realm of his or her dominant intelligence so that the highest efficiency can be achieved easily. Just glide through the key points highlighted below to understand how it can benefit you and your child.
DMIT Benefits for Your Child:
• DMIT can help you to know inborn learning style and abilities of your child; discover hidden potential and talents that he or she possess, and understand his/her innate characteristics.
• DMIT enables parents to understand their child better, helping them to communicate in a more effective way.
• DMIT helps parents to understand the innate capacities and nature of the child, so that they can offer the child with the appropriate learning habit that suits with the child’s inherent inclinations and capacities.
• The test at the same time highlights the points of weakness of a child’s brain and can be highly effective to help the parents in providing proper support for developing those weaker arenas.
DMIT Benefits for Adults:
The test is also effective for school going children as well as adults.
• DMIT offers a comprehensible report about the inherent characteristic of an individual as well as gives a guideline on how a person can achieve maximum success in life.
• It offers a way to understand ones true capacities, so that they can be driven in the right way to be turned into effective results.
• The DMIT report not only informs about the inborn talents of a person, but also offers a thorough understanding of ones personality, the level of multiple intelligence, brain dominance and preferred style of learning.
• DMIT test offers a comprehensive report on Intelligence Quotient, Emotional Quotient, Creative Quotient as well as Adversity Quotient of an individual, which can be highly helpful for development of the person in personal and professional life.